why people use pics of movie stars.........

@Danny08 (395)
I have noticed a lot of girls use pics of some movie star in their pro and lot of guys use pic of girls in their pro. Why people? You think no one will respond to you or add you as freind if you have simply ordinary looks? As far as I am concern, I dont add some one or make friend looking ht how gorgeouse she is...always prefer brains over beuty...what a gorgeous face will do when girl has her upper chamber twisted?
yes you are right friend.......many of us infact all of us admire beauty.It is the main cause that why many of us infact i am not shying to say that even me prefer to use the pics of male models in their id.People thinks that if they will use such beauties in their profile they could be able to attract many others towards their profile........
hi dear friend actually these movie stars have high influencing power thats why most of the using there pics instead of their own. and that is the main reason why these stars have more number of fans also. have a nice day dear
@zoey7879 (3104)
Maybe they like the person that they are posting the photo of.. or are there quotes on the image? Truly, I'm not sure what it matters as long as the photo isn't of inappropriate measures.