Who else is disappointed with the MYLOT QUIZZES?...

@aseretdd (13736)
When i first checked them out... i thought this is something very fun to do here in mylot... kinda like a break from the monotonous posting of responses and discussions... i even chose one about Twilight... but after answering all the questions... that was when i found out that this feature is not available to members in my country... that really sucks... I hope the mylot admin can thing of a way where we can all participate and enjoy the mylot quizzes... have you tried it? what is your opinion about it?...
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
This is one thing that I noticed when I first logged in this morning, after the horrible experience yesterday. I also tried it, I think it's about music. But in the end, I was also disappointed that our place in not available. It means that the quizzes is open only to US residents.
@aseretdd (13736)
I only saw it when i responded to a friend's discussion about it... and i really wished they put the only available in the US notice in big bold letters at the top of the page... so that others don't need to waste their time choosing and answering the questions... Thanks for the response...
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
yes, you're right there my friend. i guess mylot will do something about this and we will be waiting for the next alerts to flash in our pages.
@aseretdd (13736)
I hope the alert will be posted soon... i am really intriqued about this quizzes thing...
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I think that the one I tried at the end asked for to much information so I quit doing it. I was a little upset after I filled out the survey wanting to see how it turned out and then they want all of this personal information.
@aseretdd (13736)
I saw that one too... i was more disappointed to find out that they were only available to US residents... so i kinda wasted my time answering the questions... and the personal information thingy is also not good... although i tend not to give real information when asked... Thanks for the response...
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
It is still a waste of time to me being from the United States. It was not worth it and a big waste of time.
@patofgold23 (5075)
neevr tried it...i didn't even noticed it until i saw your discussion.. does it pay you like the tasks?
@aseretdd (13736)
Well, i only noticed it when a friend started a discussion about it... and tried one quiz for myself... i think the admin just put it there yesterday... and it is still in the experimental stage... so we will be getting alerts explaining what the purpose of these quizzes... Thanks for the respnse...
no problem aseret!! happy mylotting!
I saw the quizzes a couple of days ago, but haven't tried them yet. That is so weird. They aren't for money, right? So why in the world should it matter what country the quiz taker is in? Maybe I just don't know enough about them to understand the "rules". It would have been nice though for mylot to tell us on that feature if one's country is eligible or not.
@aseretdd (13736)
I agree with you... so far... there hasn't been any mylot alerts so all of us are in the dark as to the real purpose of those quizzes are... just hope the mylot admin would be able to sort out the bugs so that all of us will be able to enjoy this new feature... Thanks for the response...
@LittleMel (14055)
I don't like it. It was fun until I was prompted to sign up on another site. I'm not bothered signing up on too many sites.
@aseretdd (13736)
Answering those quizzes are really fun... but the fun ends when the quiz ends too because of that signing up thingy and that the quizzes are only available to US residents... well, just hope that will change by the mylot admin soon... Thanks for the response...
@swirlz (3138)
There are mylot quizzes? I didn't know. It's too bad though, what you said, because I enjoy quizzes, and it would be fun to do quizzes and earn here in mylot. That's too bad.
@aseretdd (13736)
Nobody knows i one can earn through the quizzes... but even if that is the case... a lot are not affected because they are only for US residents... i just hope the mylot admin will be able work out the bugs... so that all mylot members will be able to join... Thanks for the response...
@chi2nasrin (1103)
I took the 'how will you die' quiz , but I hit the back button when they asked for my name and address and email.
@aseretdd (13736)
Yup... they will ask that after finishing the quiz... and you will not get the result unless you fill that out... but in my case... nothing will happen because i am not a resident of the US... i hope they put that on the first page before we even chose a certain quiz to take... Thanks for the response...
that didn't give me much of a thought. i don't what those guys from mylot are upto but it doesn't really bother me that much as long as am earning in the normal routine..the old mylot way
@aseretdd (13736)
That is a good way to put it... i just wonder why they haven't yet put any message alerts about the mylot quizzes... they usually do that a few days after they put something new here... well... we are still in the wait and see process... Thanks for the response...
@LouieWpHs04 (4560)
Yeah, you aren't missing much. The discussion about them I made pretty much sums up why. The quizzes are actually pretty fun.. up until the end. In order to get the results you have to give out a LOT of personal information in order to get the results. Kind of silly.. but. Yeah..
@aseretdd (13736)
I really like the fun part of it... and i feel that it is something very new to do here in mylot... it is just sad that it is only available to US residents and that they ask a lot of personal questions... hope the mylot admin will be able to fix these... Thanks for the response...
I don´t even know where they are. And I think every activity in the site has to be paid. Is there a place in mylot that says qiuzzes? I haven´t seen them.
@zed_k4 (17627)
There is.. If you see the top tab, you friends, photos, earnings, mylot.. next to it is the quizzes tab..
I have never tried thewm because I didn´t know they existed. Where can I see them? Could you please explain how it works and where to find it? Thanks in advance!!!
@aseretdd (13736)
Well, just look at the left side of you page... it is at the right side of the mylot tab... see for yourself if you will like it or not... but all of us are still in the dark as to the purpose or use of the quizzes because there are no alerts released yet by the mylot admin... Thanks for the response...
I never happened to see the quizzes, what exactly are they about? Just random quizzes about random things? Do you actually get paid for doing them? lol that would be interesting. That is weird that it isn't offered to those in your country, that really sucks!!!! I am from the US, so more than likely Ill be able to check it out. I dont get why certain countries cant do this? Hmm weird
@roniroxas (10576)
i saw your discussion title so before reading the whole topic i went to check out the mylot quizzes. then i was disappointed as well. so i went back with your discussion and now i am laughing finding out that you choose the twilight boys as well. what a coincidence. and yes it deos suck to join in and have fun then at the end of it you will read something like that. it was a page somehow for teens but it was fun playing along. but like you i was disappointed at the end. i am sure mylot will still be doing something to upgrade it.
@aseretdd (13736)
I am also sure that mylot will find a way for all of us to enjoy the quizzes... and also do away with all that getting personal information bits... some members are not comfortable with that... Thanks for the response...
@drannhh (15229)
When I tried one out, it turned out to be very different from what I had expected, and I do hope myLot has an explanation. Like you, I thought the quizzes would be fun and interesting, but instead I found them scary as "they" asked for a full name and address and phone number and e-mail and I'm not sure who "they" were. Now of course myLot has all this anyway, so I was was very uncomfortable with that whole process, and at present am thinking that you are not missing much. I was very disappointed. But maybe it is just that they don't have all the bugs worked out.
@aseretdd (13736)
I saw those too... i actually gave a different name and an email address that is solely for spam purposes... but i was not able to get through because i don't know any valid street name in Florida... i just wish they put that availability not before we even choose a quiz... and i agree with you... since there are no alerts about this quizzes yet... i think it is still in the experimentation stage... hope the bugs will be worked out soon... Thanks for the response...
I seen the section where they put the quizzes and I was just wondering if we get paid for doing them like we do the discussions and responses. anyone know ??
@aseretdd (13736)
I think we are all in the dark in that aspect... since we only saw the tab and there are no mylot alerts that would explain what and who the quizzes are for... guess we would have to wait for some explanations from the mylot admin... Thanks for the response...
i don't like it personally-i'm not giving them all the info it wants only to be spammed.
@aseretdd (13736)
I noticed that they do ask for a lot of personal information... in most cases... i tend not to give my real name and give an email address that is mainly for spam messages... i am quite a sucker for quizzes like these... so i deviced a way around those sites that get emails for spam purposes... Thanks for the respnse...
i tried it and it didnt work for me either. I was slightly disappointed because i thought it would be like the fun albeit worthless quizzes that I find so addicting on Facebook. But this is their first shot at it so hopefully maybe it will get better with time.
@aseretdd (13736)
I thought it would be fun too... like a break from all the posting discussion and responses here in mylot... i hope they put the message about quizzes only for US resident in big bold letters... so that we non US residents won't have to waste our time... Thanks for the response...