Quizzes?

@Trensue (5256)
Have these been here forever and I just noticed them today?
@chillpill90 (1937)
i think they have just started to be there as i never noticed them before.
I guess you are right about that because me too, I never notice them before. By the way, chillpill90 I'm sure this new tab will surely help us to enjoy the good features of this site. Have a good day!
@online_jon (1478)
Hello Trensue, good day to you! While posting a response in a particular discussion. I notice that there is a new tab here which is the Quizzes tab. And I wonder what is the purpose of it... Then I have no Idea regarding this tab, how i wish this new tab will help us to earn more dollars here in this site. In addition, I notice also that the question there was really good and nice. I'm sure what ever the purpose of that new tab quizzes, we will surely enjoy it. Regarding the date when this tab has been added, i think it is add last week when the site upgrade the site shortly. That's all my idea regarding in that particular new tab of mylot. Happy posting and happy mylotting to everyone of us.
@anniefannie (1743)
i haven't notice it before either
I think they just started yesterday. I looked at one this morning and they are not really quizzes but more like the stupid applications you get on the like of facebook. They also seem set up for the American market only as you need a zip code.
@tonyllenium (6266)
i noticed yesterday in reality the new quizzies section so i guess it is active from few days because i never saw before!! i looked a bit and it seemed a fun and entertainment part of mylot community...there are some you cna complete and having fun on different topics!!