Acer Mini Notebooks

any one have one of these? i have had mine two months and have to send in for repairs already. the wireless card quit working. anyone having problems with theirs/
Then you can your laptop to their service center for maintenance, I do not use your laptop brand, I use the IBM and use now, I am very satisfied with what the situation is not much, very stable of. I love IBM. Suggest that you can use this brand.
@xichen7 (153)
I don't have Acer Mini Ntebook, but I have another brand mini notebook. It also have problem with wireless. When I used the wireless to connect networks, the system stopped and gave me a message. The message is: Hardware Malfunction Call your hardware vendor fot support NMI: parity check/memory parity error The system has halted Is you problem the same?
no mine has just stopped working no messages pops up or nothing
@xichen7 (153)
Please check you computer, maybe you careless to push the button of wireless, that means you close the wireless. If like that you only need to push it again, wireless will be ok.
@mtdewgurl74 (18122)
That happened to my mom's laptop once she went nuts when it first happened. Seemed my sister was playing with the buttons on the side. So I just turned it back on.