Is Chuck E Cheese pizza any good?

We're thinking to have a Chuck E Cheese party for our little one. Kids are not too hard to please when it comes to pizza, but it may for the adults. Do you like Chuck E Cheese pizza? Is it all greasy or decent for a pizza?
@gossipzz (500)
It has been a while since I have been to chuck E cheese. The kids still enjoying every year. They speak very highly of their pizza, so I guess it is good coming from a kids point of view. I think they really go for the games they can play. I would not worry too much about the pizza. It is a bunus to have the pizza. Let the kids go and play. Happy lotting.
Well, it's good to know that kids do like their pizza. I guess kids generally don't mind what party food is served with all the excitement at Chuck E Cheese anyway. I would, however, be concerned about the adults since the food is a bigger thing for them than for the kids. It's much easier to please the kids!!
@realan (520)
I actually think Chuck E Cheese pizza is pretty good, not too greasy. Last Chuck party I was at with my daughter, the birthday boy's parents actually had 'adult' food too. They had a sampler appetizer platter, which had chicken wings, mozzarella sticks and french fries. The parents also had a sandwich platter. Not sure how much extra this all cost. I think Chuck E Cheese has a party menu on their website. Good luck with your party!
Oh, that's true . . . I don't necessarily have to order pizza for the adults. Thanks for that idea! I guess I assumed Chuck E Cheese is all about pizza!
@Jennlk84 (4219)
I actually think Chuck E Cheese pizza is pretty good! It has always been one of my mom's favorite places to get pizza! She still to this day thinks it tastes great. I guess I need to have some grandchildren for her to give her a reason to start going there again - LOL.
Hee hee! There seems to be so many people/kids running around in Chuck E Cheese . . . I'll bet no one will notice if your mom just goes for the pizza! Or have a Chuck E Cheese party for her next birthday - hee hee!
I don't remember how it tasted. The last time I had Chuck E Cheese was when I was a kid. That was so long ago, so I can't say.
Like I said, it doesn't matter for kids, and obviously it wasn't memorable. But adults will remember horrible pizza!