What would you choose - Success? Money? Happiness?

I will choose happiness. You can have money and success. But if you have money and success but you dont have happiness. its of no use
@Nobody4me (165)
For me i think money is already success because if you have money, you can buy anything. thus, you're happy with it. i already acquire on good hapiness in life such as escaping from North Korea...
@EliteUser (3968)
Hey, I would rather be happy than be successful or have a lot of money. I think that if you would have a lot of money, it will buy leisure but not happiness. That is what I think anyway, I would choose happiness over anything. Make sure you have a good day, God bless and Happy Lotting!!
@Savvynlady (3686)
Mary J.Blige had a song that went like this. "all I want to do is to be happy" and I truly felt the sister when she sung it because no matter what you have and all, the bottom line is is it well with you and your soul? are you happy with yourself? at the same time, I find it limiting that folks put a limit on having one but not the other; doing this but not that. I don't believe the good Lord wanted us to prosper like that. I think it is attainable to have all three but not to lose principles or your soul behind it.
@tonyllenium (6265)
mmh is difficult in some cases things are consequently in other not!!so i gues that if you don't have money you can't be happy because in the modern life too much difficulties will happen to you and your life...surely having so much can bring you problems as well..so may be i will choose happiness but i guess it is difficult to reach if your life on the contrary is unsuccessful and you have not money so i guess if you can consider all may be they are consequently and not so divided...
@preema723 (119)
I would definitely choose happiness. I think success in life comes from being happy and being able to pursue your dreams. Money is nice, but I know alot of people who have tons of money and are still not happy. Life is too short not to be happy! Be thankful for what you have and strive to be the best person you can be and lead a happy life.
@nonersays (2757)
I think I'd rather have happiness than anything. I thing being successful and rich would help me be happier, but if I was dirt poor and happy, I'd be happy with that.