a 14 years old guy courts a 22 years old woman..

@acie_21 (5647)
what can you say about this? is this relationship ok? or shameful? in the eyes of the people.......bad or good? what will be their thoughts... how about you? what you think?
@kun2349 (23475)
THere's nothing wrong in that.. haha =D LOve has got no age barriers nor racial barriers.. Love is just a strange feeling whereby logic cant explain it.. Just because the boy is only 14, but that does not mean he's wrong.. lol =D ONly thing is that he might be too young, and thus, the 22 yr old woman, needs to explain things properly to him.. Just look at aston kutcher and demi moore!! lol =D
@acie_21 (5647)
if that happened to your son is it ok? will you understand him? or what if your child is a girl... courted by a 22 years old guy? what will you feel?
@kun2349 (23475)
I will let him go ahead with it.. LOve is strange.. THings that appear weird and not right to us, might actually cause stress to them, when they dun see it as anything wrong.. PLus, we cant stop him from loving as that's his emotions and feelings.. IT's ok if he's a boy, but if my child is a gal, i will definitely object, for she will have much more to lose than a boy.. haha =D
@acie_21 (5647)
well said kun..... but what if your child(girl) will rebel on you.. and follows..or fight for her feelings? what action will you do?
@silverglint (2001)
I do not have anything against younger men, I believe that it is in the maturity of the people involved. But I think 14 is a bit too young for a boy to know if he is really serious about going into a relationship. I think the woman should know that since she is already 22. Maybe in the future when its the guy who is 22, then maybe there is a possibility that the relationship could work. What does a 14-year old know about having a relationship? its not just about having someone you can hug, kiss and spend your time with. It involves responsibilities and I don't think someone that young can handle that.
@acie_21 (5647)
yes,silverglint nicely said.. but what if that boy really thinks matured? is that ok?
@preethaanju (3000)
Let him enjoy.. Lucky chap. Not many are fortunate to get such chances. Variety is the name of the game and the lady is trying out different sizes and shapes good luck to her