about computer

China
hi friend.i think computer have many purpose...i can make computer to work,and i can make comeputer to play games.and i can listen to music on computer.and i like play computer games on computer.but i think i can study on computer,too.so i like sutdy on computer,too.do you think comeputer is good?and what is your opinion?and do you study on your compter,and except for study what can you do on computer?do you tell me about this?
@EliteUser (3971)
Hey, Yea that is very true, the Internet has a huge amount of uses to us. Firstly it is for relaxation (well, it is for me anyway), secondly you can play games, listen to music, watch movies and do work. Make sure you have a good day, Happy Lotting!!
Computer means a lot to me. I spend most of my time infornt of the computer everyday. Yes, it's very good to study on computer, there are so much information, experience, knowledge we can learn from. Other than work, I always chatting, reading, listening to music on computer.
@panjababu (226)
I use my computer to surf internet, to listen music,also play games and to watch videos.
@ypyanyan (956)
well,I don't want to spend my time on QQ or things are no use for me .I use computer to study english and get useful information .I like listening english speech by internet.and study computer technology.
@voldrox (7205)
Hi smartboy I too many things on my computer, sometimes study sometimes leisure and fun, well computer can make up a nice way to get knowledge but certainly sometimes i can be addicting, addiction from doing things on the computer that doesn't help you in anyway... it mostly depends on how you use your computer... anyways have a nice day smartboy
• Japan
Hi, i am doing programming and webdesigner work by computer, if you are interested in them, it is good study. also, i play foreign language version games, and i learn foreign language at the same time,as combination of play study. i often watch movie or anime with foreign language subtitle, Best study! Enjoy mylot!
well computer is everything for me.I do everything that you mentioned with my computer.I watch movies regularly on computer and i listen music,more importantly i play games i really like games sometimes i stick with the games throughout the day.Study,Im little bit lazy on this but i will study sometimes but not everytime.. now we are getting so much fun through COMPUTER....:)