Do you think that fasting is healthy?

@Zhizho (1352)
Indonesia
Hi there.Fasting is hold mortify the flash include hold to eat and drink.You know that our body need to fasting.Because everyday,every time,lifetime,our body always work.So fasting could be the time to rest.Fasting is healthy but sure it have a rule.Not all day because our body have to eat.What do you think?have you try to fasting guests.Thanks for your share.
@malpoa (1218)
Fasting is good for the body. It flushes out the toxins and sort of reset the body functioning. Also by fasting, the body use up the stored fat and in a way it helps us reduce a bit. Fasting has rules. In Islam, it is must to fast for almost one month, every year. There are exceptions for feeding mothers, pregnant ladies and ailing people. Personally after fasting I find my skin glowing. It gives the skin a reguvenated look. I cant say about my organs but skin is something I see and feel so it is true about that.
@Zhizho (1352)
Hi malpoa,thanks for your share.You explain about fasting deeply and completely.You got the benefit right.Wish you got other benefits.Have a nice fasting.Meight Allah give us strength to face flirtation.
@malpoa (1218)
Happy Ramazan to you too. Here it started from today. But I guess in your country it started from yesterday? Today we have an invitation at a friend's place for Iftaar. It is nice to hear of fasting from a person from a diffrent part of the world. Yesterday an Indoenesian had come to offer Tarawi namaz in our building , he is one of my husband's collegues. So nice that even though the culture is diffrent , his mother toungue is diffrent, we speak the same language to Allah. And pray together, and observe the same rules...