Cups of Tea/Coffee

@scorpio16 (1707)
How many Cups of Tea / Coffee do you drink in a day? What is ideal. Please share me.
@kmaram (2535)
Hi there i choose coffee but i dont drink it everyday. Only when i feel to drink it and i dont choose any special time. I drink coffee in morning, lunch time or even in the evening. But its not regular as i said only when i feel to drink one. But recently i drink during night time well for me not to fall sleep because i am working on my earning sites at night, well i hope i can make sense here, keep on mylotting
@scorpio16 (1707)
Thanks for your comments. Well, can you share your sites and online earning methods with me too. I have already requested you to become my friend. Thanks!
@stephcjh (32327)
I have no idea what is ideal for the amount of each of them to drink daily or per week. I drink about four cups of coffee per day though. I drink tea a few times per week or more.
I go to Second Cup cafe to read for a couple of hours every day, and drink a cup of coffee while I am down there. Sometimes I'll have another cup of coffee at home with my husband. I definitely have one cup a day, sometimes two, maybe three cups, but no more than three in one day.