Drinks after food

@scorpio16 (1707)
Do you take Tea / Coffee after lunch or dinner. I do not prefer to consume these drinks after taking food. Is it good to consume these drinks after food?
@stephcjh (32327)
I am not sure if it is actually good for us to take these drinks after eating or not. I usually drink milk with my meals so I do not need anything else to drink afterwards. I am too full.
@tintukm (1084)
Drinks after food would be a glass or more of water.Water would increase the purifying activity of your body and would make you refreshed when you wake up early morning.I wouldn't take a drink of coffee or tea after both lunch or dinner may be that would make us fee la little sleepy.
It depends on how I feel. If i have a dessert with the meal, then I will have a cup of coffee with that dessert. The two seem to go well together. If I don't have dessert, I may or may not have a cup of coffee. Again, it all depends on what I'm eating, and how I feel at the time.