Drinking water

@scorpio16 (1707)
Do you drink water during lunch or dinner simultaneously along with food or drink that later? What is the correct practice and how much water is required to be drunk per day on an average?
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
Between 1.5 and 2 liter is advised by our government as well as several international organizations. But I don't know whether that is water or any fluid at all.
@scorpio16 (1707)
Thanks for your response.
@stephcjh (32327)
I heard that we are to try to drink eight glasses of water per day. I never do though even though I should try to. I am just not much of a wter drinker. I drink bit sometimes but not always with food.
I have always been one to drink a lot of water. I drink water with meals, and between meals. Usually the first thing I want in the morning when I wake up is to have a glass of water, and I always have a small one just before I go to bed at night. I have a pill to take in the morning and at night, so it's not hard to remember to drink water at those times.