"I'm Yours" - Jason Mraz re-mix with Lil Wayne!?

Has anyone heard this? I was super suprised that after all this time that the song has been out, they would decide to re-mix it now. I can't decide if I like it or not. I really don't like Lil Wayne (no offense to those of you who do - not trying to stir up contreversy here) - and the combination of Jason Mraz, Lil Wayne, and some other guy seems.. very odd and questionable. Has anyone else heard this? What is your opinion on it? I think my honest opinion is that..The original was much better. But it's interesting to see these three different musicians (from different genres and with different styles) come together in this song. What do you think? (Oh, by the way, if you haven't heard it, you can go on YouTube here - and listen to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZT2FJFsL1I )
@khayshenz (1387)
I do like the this remix. I don't care for Lil' Wayne too much but he got some good rhymes (for us hip hop and rhymin' fans). And I think Young Wayne and J. Mraz really took a risk on this one - because you never really know how people will react with such collaborations. It's kinda cool. I like it. Thumps up for collabs! =)
I like the idea of Lil Wayne & Jason Mraz collaborating, too. It's VERY risky and VERY unexpected. Personally I approve of it! I think we should have more of these cross-genre "collaborations". I just can't decide if I like the song. Haha.
@reggae (1)
It's a collaboration between Jason, Jah Cure and Lil Wayne. The original song has an Hawaiian island vibe to it and the collaboration brings in a reggae vibe that most people who listen to reggae like. If you know you Jah Cure is, then the collaboration makes perfect sense
I like Jah Cure and Jason Mraz singing together. I just didn't like Lil Wayne. I do know the difference between the original and the remix, I could definitely tell, but thanks for the over-verification.
@HansonFan (1659)
I love the original song and I did look at the youtube video. Like you I dont care for Lil Wayne or Jah Rule. I have no problem with collaborations, most of them are actually very good - "Lucky" with Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat is the first one to come to mind. A very good song. However, this one was not to my taste at all. Perhaps others will prefer it, but I will stick to the original.
I don't think the other guy in it is "Jah Rule" (I think you've mixed up the person, there, as that's another person..) but all the same, I don't think it sounds quite right..Despite the fact that it's so popular right now (where I live, at least). I really like that song "Lucky" - btw! THEY'RE voices are AMAZING together, if you ask me. The main issue I have with the I'm Yours remix is Lil Wayne. I think the Jah Cure (or whatever his name is) actually has a really nice voice and would sound good with Jason Mraz alone..But I just don't like Lil Wayne. I think he could have at least come up with some better "freestyle" than what he did.
@Preciousgem (1190)
I like that song, it is very sweet, and easy to memorize, it is very joyful song and full of love.
I thought that of the original tune but I don't know about the remix. I'm on the fence.
@zoey7879 (3104)
I heard a good cover/mashup of this with the song Gin & Juice (believe that or not!) on youtube by a duo called Schemes & Consequences.