how long did you get $10 dollar pay out in mylot?

@jen14ed (868)
hello to all have a nice day to all.. I'm so curious about your earning here in mylot i like to know is how long did you get your $10 dollar payout here in mylot is its 1month or 1month and 20 days or 2month or 3month.. me after 3 month i reach the $10 dollar payout 90 days i reach the $10 dollar payout see is so very long days what about you. how many month and how many days.......
@dlr297 (5111)
I usually make a little over the 10 dollars for the month, I am usually here for about 2 hours a day, and i try to respond to about 25 or 30 discussions each day, and i try to make my replies as long as i can so i look for good discussions that i really can respond to with more than a line or two, i find that the more content that you add the more you can make.
I reached the payout in about 3 weeks, I think. But it's probably only because I was really enthusiastic and I made sure to come on every night and be REALLY active. Now days, it's slowing down, though, because I'm finding that I have less & less motivation to come on. . So it took me about 2 months to reach the last payout. But I guess that's still good. Good luck reaching payout!
@psycospaz (320)
It will take me about 10 months to reach pay out I think, because I average a dollar a month! I do hope to start making a bit more, but some days I just don't feel talkive at all and I can't think of anything nice to say! Other days I am everywhere, making 25cents in that day!
@dodo19 (26676)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It normally takes me a couple of months to reach ten dollars. It's true that I am pretty active, but I just have a difficult time to reach my minimum payout. Maybe it's just me, but it's just the way that it's been for me. It takes me longer in order to complete a task, a job, or something like that. It's the way that it's been for me since I was a child.
@ZephyrSun (7387)
I really haven't thought about it but, when I am active I can make payout in a month. But, there are a lot of months that I just don't do much with mylot.