prom night!can you share me your most romantic experience?

@acie_21 (5647)
heheheheh!my love life was very colorful and beautiful experience... my prom totally was romantic... i was really excited that time cause i can wear my beautiful sexy red dress..lol! were i could dance to my ultimate crush!ever!lol! i was so ready..putting my make up and my clothes on.. it was so romantic after the prom i sat down alone in the chair waiting for my dad to fetch me..my crush went near me talking to me sitting beside me..we talked for almost one hour..he hold my fingers..saying how pretty my nails and hands are.. then my dad came..a weeks came..and started to make his move..he courted me and that was my wished that came true..we had a good relationship lasted for just 6 months.. never ment for each other cause he was too busy..when he went to college..so i decided to break up with him cause im not used to that kind relationship..still he made my love life very colorful..it was a great experience! how about you! free to share!
@iskayz (5422)
Oh I never had the chance to experience prom night so I don't have any experience to share about it. I just know prom nights is something that girls looks forward to as part of their teenage life at school. I was one of the girls who looked forward but never experienced.
@acie_21 (5647)
oh..sorry for that.. why no prom night? prom just totally is amazing.... thanks for sharing though...
@iskayz (5422)
I studied at an all girls school that is run by the DCs, The Daughters of Charity. They are nuns. They said they do have prom nights before but it always ends up a disaster. Students would invite boys, their boyfriends and after the prom and sometimes even before the prom is finished, the girls disappears with the boys hehe. And the parents blames the school for their daughter's mistakes. So to avoid it, they banned having prom nights.
@acie_21 (5647)
thats too bad...its a good experience to every child to avoid ignorance too you know..thats so boring.. heheheh!thats ok...do you have a bf iskayz?
@ckyera (17261)
hey friend! you really have a very romantic prom night! hehhee me, my prom night is not as romantic as yours but i still enjoy it...like you i am excited for this event, wear my pink clothes and putting some make up..hahha actually its the first time that my mom plucked my eyebrows! hehhee just a little... i like our dance number there...its a sing and what makes it nice is that my partner then is my crush! hehhe...but he never turned to be a bf coz we don't really talk to each other...hehheeas if we don't exists! the whole night is full of fun even if no date and no dancing for me...just talking to my friends and eating is enough to make it a memorable one...
@acie_21 (5647)
first time your eyebrows has been plucked!?......me worst! first time wearing tongs!its just too uncomfortable...that i wear this for the first time...my mom said so..i just listen to her cause mothers knows best.. and it helps cause i was wearing a silky backless dress..i just need to sucrifise wearing it..to make me look sexier..my mom was very supportive that day..she like dressing me and buying stuff to make my night memorable.. i curled my hair thats time..just totally rocks!cause my crush cant take his eyes away from me!lol! i loved it!
@advokatku (4037)
TOGETHER with THE IDOL OF HEART, always be romantic experience, acie ...:-D ...any much romantic experience but the most romantic course first time we together ride a taxi. In taxi, we continue hold hands and continuously talk, talk about everything ... taste it, taxi and the world ours only ...
@acie_21 (5647)
thanks..for sharing advokatku... that was very romantic.. were you and that girl had a relationship that time? what happened after the taxi then?lol! keep sharing!
@kun2349 (23475)
NIce prom night u have there ^_^ BUt wasn't it a little too late for his to make his move, only on the very last day of school.. haha =D IF he had made his move much earlier, maybe both of u might be married even.. hehe ^_^ OR rather, u will be able to know his plans earlier, before making a decision to go along with him, to spend more time together.. hehe It's always good to have different experiences in love, for they will only make u stronger, and know what's love is truly about
@acie_21 (5647)
your right kun...but time can only tell..well thats ok atleast he made me a happy girl for sometime..it was a nice experienced..his a cute guy and we loved each other so much..but distance affected our relationship..i cant handle things like that. i always missed him and get lonely thinking what his doing..if his fine or what so ever...and my parents didnt know about our relationship..im scared that they will know..i was not allowed to have a relationship at my young age..they are very strict. still i didnt regret that God has separated us.. for i had a loving husband..and that was all worth it thanks!kun..
Hi acie_21 My prom night was in last June 2 months ago,hehehe.. It's the first time I wear make up! I cried when put eyeliner and fake eye lashes! I feel nervous but I look pretty at that time. I wear my soft pink dress and curled my hair.. It's an unforgettable night.A man who is my boyfriend now ask me to go near the toilet and confess his feeling to me,,well, not romantic place, but I feel so shy and nervous Until now we still share and communicate each other. Seems like we will busy during college, me and him enter different college but hope this relationship can stay strong.. I win Ms Perfect survey! And got a big pink cotton candy I talk to one friend who doesn't like me(and I don't like her too) for 6 years and we hug each other..I wanna cry everytime remember that moment. Oh, and my bf was chosen as a king of the prom! Sadly, I wasn't the queen, hehehe..
@acie_21 (5647)
nice...chrysanTflower..heheheh! even though its not romantic still he won your heart...lol! still now you both have your relationship? me too i won a overnight stay in a resort!that was so memorable! me and my family stayed their and just had fun... the place was so sossy..and beautiful! nice pool and beach!with wonderful views!too! hmmmmmmm good old days thanks! friend!