I just accepted someone as a friend. I don't want to make anyone mad by deletin

@mommaj (22894)
I just accepted someone as a friend. I don't want to make anyone mad by deleting them but seriously, as soon as I accepted he spammed me. I don't want to be rude, but give me a break. Would it be un-mylot-Y to delete him from my friends list. I thought it was because we have been on each other's discussions. Now I know better. Have some couth people.
@akuler (3539)
Hi mommaj, You can send a message to him/her saying that you didn't want to receive any spam messages anymore or you might deleted him/her from your friends list. It wouldn't be a rude action anymore if you delete him/her if he/she keep spam you. It is no point to be nice if they didn't want to respect us. We shouldn't do something that bother others.
@mommaj (22894)
I am glad to hear a different opinion. I know I need to respond somehow to this situation. I didn't think that was what mylot was all about. Especially since this person has put several discussions up about joining under him and blah blah blah. The point is I didn't say I want to join in any of those discussions. Spamming me, won't change my mind.
@akuler (3539)
I also receive that kind of spam just after I accept someone friends request. I didn't do anything because that that the only message I receive from him. If he send me that message again. I would tell him that I don't like to receipt spam message. Otherwise I will delete him from my list. And I believe we talk about the same person here.
@mommaj (22894)
Oh dear, I guess he must be a busy little beaver. Maybe he is going through all of my lot adding people as friends just to spam them. I had been told that happens, but I thought it was from newbies not someone with a score over 3,000.
@Canellita (12058)
I think the issue is that some people just do not understand that some of us here at myLot have different priorities. Someone tried to tell me about a new site recently and when I politely declined they tried to convince me to sign up and I again said no. It was not mentioned again but the whole process was a bit annoying.
@mommaj (22894)
I don't like that. You should only have to say no once. Oh by the way, I found a site are you going to sign up under me? Wait, I found the same site again, did you sign up yet? Here's my info if you want to sign up? Look lady what's your problem you didn't sign up yet! HAHAHA Okay seriously, if I find my links I'm going to spam you with one everyday. HAHA I still think the "friends" should be set up a little different. I never did understand that process here.
@Canellita (12058)
When you think about it, the friends situation here isn't all that different from real life. There are plenty of even more annoying we have to deal with face to face and with them you can't see it coming. Here, you just get a message in your box that doesn't clog your email that you can preview the first sentence or two and DELETE without ever reading. If the offender is persistent you can even delete them as a friend. Real life is never that simple.
hi mommaj that has also happened to me and I just deleted him'as he only wanted to use me to get more referrals and I just dont'appreciate that at all. I dont do clixks for pay and Idont wantto be suckered into that stuff a t all. I do mylot and mysurvey'and that is all I do. I dont like to be used.
@mommaj (22894)
Good for you. Since I don't have much in the way of discussion numbers, this person had over 3000, I didn't want anyone thinking I am just rude. I would rather everyone know I deleted someone for a reason, than to think I just didn't want to answer someone's discussion. I thought it was rude to put me in that situation.