you dont have to thank me, i should be the one thanking you

i just finished resolving almost all my unresolved discussion. for me you dont have to thank me instead i would be the one to thank you. if only i can give everyone the BEST RESPONSE then i will. for each of you gave your won views and own perceptions on matters that i started. i give positive ratings on all members who responded to show my appreciation but unfortunately can only give the BR to only one at a certain discussion. to all of you who read and responded thank you very much hope to see you again in all my future discussion.
@lampar (7597)
Pal, I always like to respond to your discussion whenever i can, for one thing i know that you will comment back to your response and make it like a discussion to me rather than me talking to a wall or some members who don't even appreciate our responses, he/she just disappeared after posting the discussion. Your discussion is always one of a few members i like to read about and see whether i had anything to add in or not. Not like some members discussions, sometimes i don't think it is worth wasting my time on their discussion even i had something to respond, as they don't even have the courtesy to comment back in their own discussion.
that is what makes mylot exciting and fun, because you are looking forward on what the member who started the discussion will say about your response. i have a friend here that starts good discussion but that member never comment back. i still respond on his discussion but sometimes still expect him to say a comment. yes like you i felt like i was talking to a wall or talking to a kid while playing a game who just listens but not really comprehending on what you are saying it gets frustrating sometimes. i feel like you that sometimes even i wanted to give my views i no longer have the urge for i know i wont get any comment. thanks a lot for the response my cool avatar friend, and i saw you thank me for giving you the best response.... once again dont thank me I THANK YOU for being part of my discussions and being a good friend as well.
I don't know what's the big deal of them thanking you but at least they appreciate you for giving them the best response.am not sure if this is the first time I've been in your discussion but surely, they are grateful to you. reminds me i should resolve my own topics
guess the appreciation never ends har har har. they are thanking us for their response? for what reason? well atleast i explained my side. i truly am greatful wfor every member who response in my discussion whether they were only there to site their views or just plainly make me laugh. for me that is two thums up for i have soemthing to read when i log in and something to look forward on doing here at mylot. thanks a lot for the response
@JenInTN (27565)
That's so nice of you to start a discussion just to thank your responders! I knew there was a reason why you are one of my favorites. Take care.
thanks for saying that. i see a lot of people who thank the one who started for picking their response as the best response. can you imagine how it feels if nobody responded in our discussion. we really need to thank them. not them thanking us. thanks a lot for the response and thanks for the kind words i really appreciate it.
• Boston, Massachusetts
hi se7enthbird! you're welcome. again, thank you too for giving me the chance to share my piece of view in your discussion/s. happy mylot-ting!
thank you also for accommodating me with my questions. thank you also for accepting my request to be your friend and hope this will be a start of exchanging views and perceptions. good luck with you here on mylot this is a wonderful site and hope it also helps you in so many ways like the way it helps me.