I need some friends here...

Dear myLotter, I am new to this myLot. I had read the guideliness and FAQs before i responding here. But i also know that by making more friends here will help to earn faster and also having more fun to be here. So, can you be my friend? For responding this discussion, Some little questions for you Which is the best thing about the myLot that makes you stay here? How many friends you have? Will you send FR's or only accept? Did you send me a FR? How many hours do you spend here in myLot? What type of discussions every one like to respond here? Please share with me...
@indybaty (373)
• Panama
The best thing from Mylot to me is the amount of discussions and forums for me to choose from. I love to write at times. Though Im new at it its what I like so far. I dont have that much since Im just starting myself.. just 3 Whats an FR? Id say I spend here like maybe a few hours or so whenever I can. It depends on my son. Well, I cant really speak for everyone, so it all depends on what type, Im thinking maybe serious discusssions that can really challange I guess. I personally like the easy going ones but for me everything and anything is welcome for an open discussion.
Hi indybaty, Yes, the amount of discussion forum is very huge. You can see that my discussion is after 2.1 million. So, there are more than 2.1 million discussions here. FR means freind request just a short form. Yes, easy going ones is very easy to attend. Have a great day. Thanks for being my friend.
hey, no problem you got one right here. but i already noticed you from the friends request. sorry, i wasn't able to add you early. I do send friends request, most specially for oldies because i still need their expertise on other stuff on mylot..same as for newbies but simply because they worked it hard just like yours.. the best thing about mylot, is friends, topics and getting paid....
Yes, you are correct. Best thing is about friends and topics. I got the friends already and will get more friends from my newbie discussion. I didn't really expect to see so many responses. I am happy to have them and having more friends. Thanks for being here and being my friend. Have a great day.
What a coincidence! When I noticed your this discussion, I got your friend request and I accepted to it immediately. You are right. Having more friends here is better. At least you shall receive more responses from your new discussions. You know right now you have one more friend in your list:) I love China
Hi youless, Because i sent FR soon after i see your response in my other discussions. Thanks for accepting my friend request. Yes, having more friends is better i got 38 in my list including you ...very happy.. Have a great day. I like your signature text very much.
@veejay19 (3592)
Hello new friend, i have sent you a friends request. I have been on Mylot for about 2 to 3 years. Initially i was not doing it seriously for a year and a half but since last year i became serious and now i do it regularly. The money part is not very important to me but since i enjoy writing and making friends i think Mylot satisfies me to a considerable extent.I have not calculated the number of friends but i think it must be over 160 and more are coming in. I regularly get discussions posted by the friends in my email box aand i try to answer as many as i can and mostly if i find the discussions worth responding to.I am on my pc just for a couple of hours so i don`t get much time on mylot.Happy Mylotting.
Hi veejay, Thanks for your friend request. I accepted it instantly. I saw in your profile you have 181 friends including me. You earn a lot of friends here. That's so nice. I also having some time for couple of hours only. Only if i can i can be at here for 4 hours. Have a nice day.
@srikandi19 (3393)
• Kuta, Indonesia
I am glad be your friend. I like have many friends, with friend we can sharing and sometimes a friend can help us if we have problem and will give best resolution. Have a nice day for you !
Hi srikandi, I had sent you FR hope you accept it. Yes, you are correct. More friends more sharing and obtain the best solution more quickly as possible. Thanks. Have a great day. Have a smile everytime.
@Citychic (4078)
Hello there, I would love to be your friend just add me. I will attempt to help you as much as I possibly can. Please pm me if you have any more questions. I will try to answer a few of your questions that you've asked. It's good that you've read the FAQs. Just as a tip, you might want to go back and read them again so that you can get them firmly planted inside your mind. Mylot have lot of rules here so it's best to learn what you can and cannot do if you plan on sticking around. The best thing that I like about mylot is that i can make friends from all over the world. I also like these little Emote pics, lols. I have over 200 friends. I will definitely accept friends. I haven't participated in sending friends to other friends pages yet. Simply because I'm still kind of new and I'm not too used to doing that as of yet. But who knows, I may start doing it in the future. The time that I spend here at this site varies from day to day. The type of discussions that seem to be rather popular here, well let me just say that I'm going to leave that one for you to figure out. Hope that I have answered all your questions. Good luck here at mylot. Best piece of advice that i can give is to relax and try to have fun. take care my friend. Cheers!
Hi citychic, Yes, you have replied all those questions. I am happy about that. I also send you the friend request. Hope you accept it. So, you let me find the answer for one of the questions my self. That's also nice. Yes, i have to find out myself for sure. You are correct, i have to read those guideliness and FAQs again for better to stay here. Thanks for being here. Have a happy day.
@lhsy2k (227)
Welcome to MyLot! I've only been here 1 day myself, but we can be friends.
Hi lhsy3k, thanks for being my friend. Hope we earn better in this myLot and having more and more fun with earning. Enjoy everyday like today...