Does the Internet dominate your life?

@Sparkz95 (222)
Well, I'm just curious on whether the Internet completely dominates your life. What I mean by this is, do you spend all your free time on the Internet? Is it the thing you immediately think of/do when you have a tiny bit of spare time? I used to be like that and have spent countless hours of my life on the Internet. I'm not like this anymore and I normally do other things. The things I do might involve computers and things, but that's not the Internet. I was trying to write a Novel at one stage. However, I got bored and stopped!
@indahfth (11173)
I always spent my spare time with the Internet. I prefer to spend my spare time with the Internet than on the conduct of activities outside the home. besides, I could never leave the house, as I often do not get permission from my husband to leave the house. One solution is to spend time with the Internet. other than that I can get additional revenue from the Internet.
@Sparkz95 (222)
Very true, the internet is a good source of entertainment and revenue if you're online a lot. I guess if you're staying in your house most of the time, there's no obvious reason that I can see to not stay on the internet and try to entertain yourself and earn some money while doing so. Happy MyLotting.
@EliteUser (3971)
Hey, Yea to tell you the truth, I do think that the Internet dominates my life. I mean yea I also spend a lot of time on the Internet, and yes whenever I have tiny pieces of spare time, that is exactly what I do, I just hop on the Internet. Make sure you have a good day, God bless and Happy Lotting!!
@Sparkz95 (222)
Hehe, I do have to say that a lot of the time I do the same as you, whenever I get some time that I don't know what to do with and don't have anything I particularly need to do, I just jump on the internet for a while to see what there is to do :D The most annoying part is that there isn't generally much to do because I'm on the internet so much :P Happy MyLotting!
@earplugz (36)
For me somehow it takes a lot of my time. That's why I always try to do things other than the internet. I go outdoors to enjoy things, because there's a big waste of time if all you do is facing in front the computer all day long.
@Sparkz95 (222)
Very true. I don't like to think about how much time I have wasted on the Internet within the last year or so. It would definitely be many weeks worth. I find that when I'm on the Internet and I run out of things to do, rather than just going outside or doing something else, I repeat what I have done on the Internet that day. I think the Internet is a brainwashing tool. Hmmmm. Happy MyLotting!
Does the internet dominate my life? I will answer loudly, YES! i know how to surf from my sister and it's interested me so much. let's say i can't live my day without internet. lol.
@Sparkz95 (222)
Sounds like a problem :( Well, I guess it's not really a problem if you enjoy it and you can stop. Can you stop? Are you just completely addicted to the Internet? I used to be like that, I couldn't go for like 2 hours without the Internet, that's why I got an iPhone. I admire your honesty though mate :) Happy MyLotting!
@cher913 (25890)
no, i have to find time to squeeze mylot in and to that end, it takes me so long to make payout. i find that i have so many other things to do and that i want to do such as crafting, work, family etc. that sometimes i hardly have any time to go on the net.
@Sparkz95 (222)
It's good to hear that you're not. I can see that you must be quite a busy person. Anyway, would you like to spend more time on the Internet? Is it something you would like to do but can't because of your work schedule or something like that? Well, you must have spent quite a bit of time on MyLot in total :) I can see you have quite a lot of posts. Happy MyLotting.
@cvrajan (356)
Though I can't say Internet dominates my life, I would say, Internet does eat away quite a lot of my useful and productive time and this way, its influence (rather nagative influence) is quite something in my life. But I do use the internet usefully too and I manage to make some money through my activities in Internet (= article writing). But, if I spend the same time that I waste in internet on something else, I could definitely be more productive in those endeavors.
@Sparkz95 (222)
Yeah, I agree. I think that a lot of people completely waste their time on the Internet doing nothing productive or creative. That's a bad thing because it makes people lazy and they just start thinking that they don't need to do anything important with their time. Happy MyLotting.