What is the best way to get a buisness going online?

I look at alot of different sites. But I am no expert when it comes to working on the internet. I live in a small midwest town where work is very hard to come by. I am a graphic designer and enjoy creating Posters, catalogs, business cards, tee-shirts, flyers and advertisment. And thought about creating a website. But I don't know the first thing about it or what kind of cost I would be looking at. Like I said. Money is tight. So what is the best way to get a business started, with the least amount of money involved. Can someone help me??
@CatGods (4596)
well for start you could go with webs.com it's free and there are templates to choose from. You don't really need to know any html. but if you want to learn html go to www.w3schools.com it's free. If you have a paypal account, they will give you a shopping cart to install on your site. As a resource I use youtube.com to find out how things are done. And on a side note being that you like art, check out this guys site, I seen him at the fair, totally cool stuff. www.cosmokid.com
Thank you for all the information. I will check these out and see where I can go from there. Your right. cosmokid.com is really good. Have a great day
@CatGods (4596)
I just did a friend request with you I want to PM you asap.
@dianmelydia (2272)
Online business is totally different with offline business. Online business runs 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week. Simply no holiday for online business. But online business should be unique. I think it's impossible for selling mineral waters online because people usually buy such product for direct consumption. So if you decided to run an online business, you must thinking about what's products or services you want to offer online. Good luck and have a nice day. Happy mylotting.
@CatGods (4596)
I think you need to read that post again because they are NOT asking what kind of product to sell.
Yah, But how do you know just what the right product or service is. As I said I am a graphic designer and I am good at what I do. So I thought if I ran what I know, I could get something going. I have tryed online classifieds. But never get any responce. Thanks for the comment