Obamahealth care dirty secret #3

@Lakota12 (42794)
OK I did one and 2 might as weill do three and there are some very good points in this one of things lacking in how this is going to happen!? and why they need to take time to read the whole 1,000 pages before voteing on this and not shove it thru! http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=33266
@quita88 (3716)
Good points aren't they? I don't think they will pass it this year anyways do you?
@quita88 (3716)
TEd Kennedy has been on TV for two days now and I finally heard him say that the was for the reform bill. But, he also said not to rush into anything. I think Obama needs to take a week or better and read the whole thing with the senators and congress too. Together we stand, divided we fall. Makes more sense to do things together and get it all straight. I don't think the left hand knows what the right hand is doing in our political world. Esp, not Obama------------------ But, still praying our representatives take their people to heart and pay atteniton to what the majority has to say. In on discussion I had a guy? who thought I was "differnet" for feeling the way I do---I asked him what planet he was from :) That is when he said I had different thoughts from the majority------- sure do and I am right :)
@Lakota12 (42794)
Which one was that? I would like to know what planet he is on too as the majority of the poeple sure dont want this reform on health the way it is written and I dont think the gevernment needs to be any where near our health program we have enough programs out there to help the needy ! dont need one to take care of the illeagles too!
@quita88 (3716)
right on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!