Did you hear that the world is gonna end? Do you belive it? Are you happy?

By RK
@ragikutty (2460)
Kerala, India
I heard from my friend that a news has spread over net saying world is gonna end by December 21, 2012. Actually I'm really happy hearing the news. But I guess someone is spreading some false rumors about all this stuff and its not gonna happen. Before 2000, it was said that world will end by 1999 December midnight and that didn't happen and now this is also not gonna happen.
It is inevidable. I try not to get too upset over it. Not alot I can do until the time comes. I am ready when they are! Bring it on!!
@tintukm (1084)
This was said because the scientist said that our earth will start to rotate in the opposite direction thus this change would lead to destruction of the life in the earth.But these days it's not been given much interest. The rumors has got man more to say.Yet this won't be a truth rather its an assumption with very less probability of happening so.
@Shawchert (1040)
Lol i laugh at these things, people put too much emphasis on when the earth is going to end. I'm sorry to say but I believe we'll have killed each other off before the world ends itself. I'm sure earth will stay but an uninhabitable place because of us humans. When it's going to happen heck if I know it could be today it could be a thousand years but the human race will die before the earth will. That's my prediction. As for the worlds end in 2000 it was due to the fact that not everything was updated to us 2000 calendar everything went up to 1999 and they were all like zomg the bombs are gonna go off, I'm sure the smart people must have figured out that noting was going wrong and were laughing at everyone's panic attack.
@dodo19 (34314)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
No, I don't believe of this. It really does not make sense to me. I don't believe it at all. Besides even if it is true, it's not something that I want to think about. I don't want to think about when the world is going to end, when we're all going to die. It's not a pleasant thought.
I've heard a lot about December 21, 2012 and that the world is going to end on that date. I've never believed it though. There is no way for anyone in this world to know when that is going to happen. I remember the same thing back in 1999 and people saying we were all doomed then as well. Yet here we are completely safe and sound nine to ten years later. So yeah, I don't expect 12/21/2012 to be any different in that regard.