do you like to much responsiblity?

@acie_21 (5647)
me..its ok to have responsibility..but too much?like taking care of a brother/sister who doesnt care at all about his/her self..is too much for me.. doing things which a person can do by him/herself.. or what you called laziness... doing things for this person instead helping his/herself to learn on her/his own.. how about you? is too much responsibility tires you? happy to share!
@shibham (17025)
Hi sunset, i am living with a big responsibility. As i am the oldest son to my parents, i have to arrange marriage of my sister, to built a new builting, to shift my parents from village to town and lot more. I am not concern to my own needs. I just want to see them happy bcoz it is my duty.
@acie_21 (5647)
thanks my friend..very good son.. thats why you dont have time for your love life...am i right? why fix marriage? does your sister like this man his marrying?
@shibham (17025)
We are searching a bridegroom for my sister. She is still unmarriage. I dont think about my marriage before her. I am not interested to get marry very soon. Lol
@acie_21 (5647)
why? you are in the right age to get married.. being with someone you love just feels so good knowing that you have someone to lean on through your ups and downs.. but before that..first you must find someone you love... to be with you for lifetime.. cheers!
@kun2349 (23475)
ONe can never escape from responsibilities in life.. haha =D Be it alone or married, or with family, and siblings, there will always be responsibilites.. BUt if u dun see them as so, u wont feel the burden, or laziness.. INstead, see it as love, doing it out of care and concern for them, things will be alot different and feelings will eb entirely different too.. haha =D That's what i've learned from your best fren.. hehe and i do totally agree with her.. hehe
@ckyera (17261)
haha...when i first read the first part, i'd like to react violently for that's my explanation in other post...haha... but when i read the last part, you makes me laugh....hahaha well, what can i say acie but agree with this ghost! hahaha coz as he said, he learned that from me! and acie, responsibilities comes with age, i think...coz can't you see, when we are younger, we don't really have much responsibilities...but as we aged...haha responsibilities also grow...
@acie_21 (5647)
hi best..ok now i understand what kuns said..until you explained it..now i get it..i was suppossed to react to kun..but since you posted and explained it to me.. i dont have any reasons to disagree to kun..well said best.. thanks!
@kun2349 (23475)
haha =D Well, i din let u down right, ckyera?? I give u your credit, where it's supposed to be.. hehe And that ckyera is right yet again!! Responsibility comes along with age.. As acie, u grow older, u will then realise, or perphaps, when u experience some life changing decisions.. hehe ^_^
@mzz663 (2775)
My two older kids are on their own, just starting out and can do things on their own but constantly ask for help and I have been helping them move, clean, pay small bills, etc. Sometimes I think I may have spoiled them a little too much and let them be lazy when they were young by doing a lot for them instead of insisting on them doing things themselves. Seems like they always need help! I'm getting burnt out and think I need a long vacation or to move far away so they can only call and tell me they have a problem and how they solved it.
@acie_21 (5647)
i understand that feeling mzz.. but as a parent its our responsibility to help them out.. thats what parents do.. if the children needs help..you may help them in a little way.. dont do it on yourself but instead just guide them.. so that they will learn to do things without you or anybodies help. that will be a good lesson to teach them.. your not always there for them time will come that you'll be gone.. when your gone you children will remember you always..on what have you taught them..being independent. cheers!
@mzz663 (2775)
my kids are 21,19 and 14 and I've basically always done everything for them, I did too much, spoiled them and made them lazy. I should have made them do chores, etc while they were growing up but their dad didn't agree. It was easier for me to do things instead of telling them to do something or wait for it to get done. My 14 year old seems more independent than the older two. I've made him do more after seeing how the older two kids are.
@acie_21 (5647)
heeheheh!thats ok mzz.. my mom spoiled our second sibling his our brother..i hated it so much my brother is very lazy and cannot do simple things on his own..its just a miracle if he help in doing things he like... our 14 years old sister..is independent..so no problem with her.. just my little brother... thanks for the reply!
@ckyera (17261)
hello acie! well all of us do have responsibilities in our lives...and i think there's no too much responsibility..unless you take everything as your responsibiltiy even if its no longer your responsibility! i think, in your case, yes you do have a responsibility in guiding your brother and sister and helping them to the best that you can, but friend, its also your responsibility helping them learn...learn things... see, if you will just keep on doing things that they suppose to do, you are not teaching them good...you are not really helping them...what you have to do is teach them to be responsible as well...for you are not always be there...they need to learn things on their own so that they can survive in time... and like what is said above...don't take it as a responsibility or obligation that you really need to do for sooner or later, it will pressure you and will become a burden... do things out of love and concern with sincerity and outcome will be much better...
@acie_21 (5647)
thanks!......best