what does FEMINITY mean to u..??

@drdivu (1011)
hi all, i would like to know wat does feminity mean to u, anyone can answer..?? whether its just being woman, giving child birth, helping with household or the like.?? do share ur views... thank u..
@coolcoder (2020)
I've never really thought a whole lot about this because it doesn't cross my mind until I'm hanging around some of my male friends. That's when I start taking note of the differences between male and female, and appreciating them. If I'm by myself, I never give it any thought at all. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's true. Happy MyLotting!
To me feminity means being able to relax and get pampered lol. Especially since I rarely get that treat. And I mean like day spas and getting a pedicure or manicure. But also being intimate with my boyfriend I feel really feminine. I don't know. lol I am not sure I answered this question the righ way but thats what I think of when it comes to feminity. I could also say giving birth but I've yet to experience that particular life experience but I'm sure I will add it on once I go through that :)