Out - door or In-door????

Outdoor guy or Indoor guy??? - Does being at outdoor brings smile to you???
Do you love outdoor life or Indoor life when we are taking up some kind of assignment or even alone in a room or some sorts of gathering where you don't know the people very much.I always find myself in such a situation and thus like to be at outdoor activities........What about you???
@Jezebella (1447)
i love to be outside for anything. Whenever I get the chance to be outside I am there. In fact i am sitting outside on my porch right now enjoying the beautiful day outside.
OUT-DOOR is happens to be under the open sky the Sun, the betterment of life, positive energy,..... even myself too, I don't like to be inside the house, beauty is all around outside the room and needs to be engulfed with..... so enjoy Nature with pleasure.
@drannhh (15003)
Both. Whereas hubby is such an indoor person, I must absolutely must be outdoors, and I must have warm weather. No snow for me! I prefer to be alone or in a small group rather than in a big crowd, though, except when I'm giving a speech and then I like to have a large audience. It is creepy to talk to just a few people when making a formal presentation, like the embarrassment of giving a presentation and then having only one person applaud. That has never happened to me, but I cringe even when it happens to others.
Except snow you like to be an out-door person.You usually have large audience and hence a lovable one, and therefore its very very necessary for you to be at out-door for the shake of the followers.... proud to have you as a friend as well as mylotter.
@kmaram (2535)
Hi there, well i am indoor life, i always wanted to be inside the house, doing worthy things but if need to go ofcourse i also have time to accomplish things outside. Well i hope i can make sense here, keep on mylotting
That's the way one must lead the life,it's very true all depends on the necessity....but still I would love to see you more under the open sky....thanks for your contribution on the matter and sharing with all of mylotters.