I am still writting on Work Online- Are You ?

After a bunch of issues and then Work Online lowering pay rates I had not written in a few weeks but in the past 4 days I have written another 40 stories. That is another 20 pounds earned. It is small pay and I only do it because of the ease and that they pay but would love to find better paying jobs. Where do you earn the most, and are you still doing work-online?
@roseyroser (1061)
I don't do work-online as much as I do when I first joined. My biggest earner is IMReportCard. My second biggest earner is Cashcrate. What is your other big money earner?
Well it was Texbroker.com but I became a lazy but and stopped doing it, but my biggest month there I earned over $120.00
correction..... I became a lazy butt
That's a good amount of money. I know how the laziness goes though...........I have a bit of a lazy butt right now. I should do some homework but uh.........i'm lazy! lol
@lifeplayer (1009)
It depends on the article quality, some buyer pay better. I'm doing some freelance job online as my part time, and i have to agree the pay is not high enough. Therefore, it will be better to set up your own blog or website and earn through website or blogging, then the earning will be better
I have a blog but it is BORING!!! I was updating with my daily earnings but when I get no visitors I get unmotivated and then I don't go and post. Do you know people who earn from their blogs?
I also have signed up in Work Online but I notice that after two days after I have signed up, they have started to pay lower rates on such stories. I think the rates is too low for me to write such stories so I didn't write any stories at all, not even a single story. I think Mylot is much more better than Work Online and I can comprehend more to the discussions here as its within my interests.
Yeah, the pay drop was EXTREME !!!! But now I only have 40 stories to go again before I get the .75 pounds,but still its' too little. So I may move on soon, its just I have never been paid so much by one site. I am pretty sure its been over 200.00 now. See? that is hard to give up, I am a JUNKIE!!! Intervention anyone??
@carolscash (9500)
I do several things online to make extra money. I find that I make the best money on ebay, mylot, and associated content. I do have several other sites that I make a little money on, but I work those three the most. What sites do you write for? I have heard about several of them but I don't have time to do all of them.
I have done Text Broker and Review Stream. AC scared the pants off of me, it seemed so complicated. Is it hard for you or easy?
@browneyed (2526)
Hi virtualmirage, Great to see you back. I was getting a bit worried as you hadn't updated your blog in a while (or started any myLot discussions). After the payrate change on Work-Online, I wrote one or two stories but couldn't get myself to write any more as I felt the rate was abysmal. Just couldn't motivate myself to attempt another story. Thankfully, I'm earning money from referrals so I'm crawling towards payout. Probably not gonna cash out this month - maybe in a month or two, but I don't see myself writing anymore on there.