What is your dream job?

We all have to work to survive. It is a fact of life unless you marry rich. Think about what you would want to do for work if nothing was stopping you. What is your dream job? Why?
If I don't have to worry about money, I would like to open a handicraft shop of bead, and things are made by myself. I can make lovely animals, and beautiful, fashion accessories. I want to show you some photos, but do not know how to make it. You see my photo - mickey there? It's made by me. ^ ^
Wow! That is great! Fantastic work! I think it is important to believe in our dreams, and work on them with a passion for life. I know it is hard because money is our primary concern. But our creative work is the most fulfilling. Never losing sight of it. It is important. Keep it up!
@coolcat123 (4392)
my dream job is the job which would provide me all the necessities of life. The most wanted will be a government job i.e. i want to be a government employee and want to serve my country with full truthness , justice and perfection.