What would you do if someone peed on your car?

@saizo6 (2211)
I know that this is a really random question but it came up last night in my psychology class. My teacher was talking about these different schools of psychology when he suddenly asked this question. It was something that happened to him and he was using it as an example. So, he went around asking everyone in the class what their response was. I said that I'd just drive away because I wouldn't want to deal with drunk/high people (the kids in his story were either high or drunk). They can be unpredictable. I thought that this would be an interesting question to put out here and I really want to read the responses from people here on mylot.
I think for me it would depend on the context of the situation. The time of day and whether or not anyone else was around would factor in. Whether the people who did it were out of it to the point that they didn't realize they were peeing on a car instead of, maybe, a bush or something, or if it were intentional would also make a difference. I think there's a good chance that regardless of the situation, I would probably at least alert the police that there were some effed up kids going around peeing on things. But depending on circumstances I might do more than that.
@saizo6 (2211)
Hi MachaMongRuad, thank you for the response. And that was the exact thing my professor was trying to get across to the class. We can't really completely rely on our emotions in that kind of situation. I mean, it would be stupid to try and pick without analyzing everything.
@sameroad (3180)
lol... i'm not sure what i would do but truth be told i have peed on someone's car before... it was when i was younger though and i can't remember why i did it now. but yeah.. thinking about it now its stick lol and i would be really pissed off probably... i would hose my car down for sure... and cuss the person out who did it lol
@saizo6 (2211)
Hi sameroad, thanks for the response. That was my reaction too when the teacher first asked the question. My first thought was going to the carwash. I had to laugh when you mentioned that you've actually done something like that. Maybe it was on a dare or something. Kids do the strangest things after all.
@hsofyan (3452)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
If I have seen, of course I scolded. But if not, then immediately wash the car and forget it.
@EliteUser (3971)
Hey, I don't really know what I would do if I would see someone pee on my car. I would personally just drive away as you have also stated, and I would also just go through one of those car wash things on the way home. Make sure you have a good day, God bless and Happy Lotting!!
@saizo6 (2211)
Hi EliteUser, That's the logical thing to do, in my opinion at least. I mean there's obviously something wrong with someone who's willing to do something like that in public so I think it's better off to ignore them. I'm also not the type to stoop down to their level to retaliate or anything like that either. And I have to agree that the first thing I'd do is get myself to a car wash to get rid of the stain.
@arcidy (5017)
Why would someone pee on my car lol. I would be pretty pissed off if someone did pee in my car since it could ruin the nice blue paint and probably would make it into a green color maybe. But I would deffintley be pissed lol and im sure anyone would be pissed if that happend to them.
@saizo6 (2211)
Hi arcidy, thanks for responding. That's a good question, peeing on someone's car is a pretty stupid thing to do. And you are right, anyone would be pissed. It's just a matter of showing how pissed you are by words or force or whatever.
@jshekhar (1563)
Hello friend, Nice to know that you are a psychology student. Well, I have not been in such a situation till now but if I am faced with one, I think I would get very angry at the person. I might even thrash him then and there, as it is just not done. I love my car way too much to let the person escape without doing anything to him.
@saizo6 (2211)
Hi jshekhar, thanks for responding. It is a natural urge to want and retaliate when something like this happens and I don't blame you at all. I haven't had someone pee on my car but someone did take their key and scraped my brand new car a while back. I was so pissed and constantly thinking about getting revenge for weeks after the incident. To bad I never found out who the culprit was.