For the sake of studying, can you give up your job?

@lcainiao (201)
China
For all who has a job, it is not easy for them to study. NOt only will have less time to study than othes but also will be very tired in body and mind after a working day, and the quality of studying also will be affected. However, sometimes, we can not give up our jobs. Studying itself is a course of investment. we need spend time and money, but also take on the risk of failure in exam. And if giving up our jobs, we need bear the greater pressure in money and mentality.
@zoey7879 (3104)
I've been blessed enough to have a living situation that allowed me to not have to be working and be able to participate in classes if I desired to. I'm glad that I was able to do that, because no one respects my time and space so that I can study while they're awake.. when I was working (only part time) and attending school full time, I had to stay up very late and rise very early just to get any uninterrupted study time in.
@lynnemg (4540)
I would have to find a way to do both. If I quit working, there would be no way that the bills would be able to get paid right now. I think that as long as a person can learn how to man age their time, they can fit both into their daily schedule. It may be difficult, but where there is a will, there is a way.
@beeduzhe (138)
It depends on your time and your ability in studying I think.No matter which kind of job, your labor-hour will not last for 24 ,so you will have some time to study your subject,and there is no need to give up the job.But while your subject is quite hard and you must spend over 3 or more hours on it everyday,giving up the job is a better choice. I won't give up my job because I think my job is another kind of studying, learning from the society and other people.By the way, it's not easy to find one job nowadays,especially hunting for a high-paid job.So as for me, I will choose my toil sweet and hardwork studying. beeduzhe
@prinzcy (5082)
I am furthering my study via distant learning right and and I am still continue with my work. I don't plan to quit either. It's important for me to hold this job as I didn't apply for any loan. I paid the expenses with budgeting my salary. Besides, my current job is important to provide me experience and that is an advantage is I need to apply for a better job once graduated. It might be hard right now but things will be better before you know it.