I need help with my profile....

I want to add a button to my profile. I went to edit profile and picked the HTML thing and entered the code. But it does nothing but refresh the widget I added and doesn't have the button on my profile. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? It took em forever just to get a banner to work on my profile last year and now I can't remember how to do it
@byfaithonly (10717)
I had the same problem for ages and finally figured out it was something with my browser - I normally use Internet Explorer. I found that if I use FireFox I can add the html no problem. That's actually about the only thing I use FireFox for - making changes to my myLot profile :)
Thanks for the tip,I emailed Mylot to make sure me putting a donation button on my profile here isn't against the T.O.S. I looked but didn't see anything about it,but I want to double check.