animal movie...

@shhheila (1847)
what are your favorite movies with ANIMAL stars... i love : LASSIE BENJIE MARLEY AND ME HOMEWARD BOUND DUKE GOOD BOY BEETHOVEN HOTEL FOR DOGS so funny and touching... im waiting for HACHIKO movie i think it would be out at the end of this year... the trailer itself makes me cry!
@ckyera (17261)
usually, i enjoy movies with animal stars...but right now what just came to my mind are Paulie, Hotel for Dogs and Beverly Hills Chihuahua... for me, most of the movies with animal stars are really nice , entertaining and touching at the same time... paulie and hotel for dogs actually make me shed a tear on some parts...
@ckyera (17261)
oooops...let me add "Babe : pig in the city" both part 1 & 2!
@kun2349 (23475)
I know why u like all those movies.. hehe ^_^ As all of them are dog related, and also, 'babe'.. hehe I'm not into such real life animal movies, because they are not cute to me.. lol =D But i like stuart little though.. hehe
@kun2349 (23475)
MY favourite animal movie till date, belongs to happy feet.. haha =D I dun like those real life animals, but i prefer animated one.. hehe ^_^ They are more cure in that sense and more naturally looking, when they talk, move etc.. haha I like happy feet as it's got some dances in it, and also, his character as being an outcast in the movie.. lol =D PLus, it's not a sad movie, and it has got happy ending too.. hehe ^_^
@chaime (1153)
actually i like the last two animal movies I watched.. well it's not exactly an animal movie but so far I loved them, Finn on the fly, were a dog became a human due to some experiment and stuff and the other one is Shaggy Dog, where a human becomes a dog after he is bitten by one. I also like the ones you mentioned above and I also liked the cartoon one Bolt.