all about twitter

@yugasini (12816)
Anantapur, India
hi mylot friends, you know that understand some thing is some thing difficult to me,first when i have joined in mylot i could not do any thing for 8 months,then one by one i am doing on mylot and reached the pay out also,i am having interest to join and earn on money paying sites,but understanding the site is very difficulty to me,i have found that list of rules are like an essay,i think i have also joined in twitter,but could not do any thing in that site,let me know can i make money with that site,if yes let me know how?
@anangf (1148)
dear Yugasini, yes, there is something to do with your twitter account especially to earn some. Give a try to join revtwt, and if you will, i have some to you in my profile..just take a look and it is up to you, my friend...
@anangf (1148)
But i still did not find if there is any from twitter account directly..
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi anangf, thanks for the response,i have read your and another mylot friend responses/comments about twitter,decided not to enter twitter,have a nice day to both of you