Did any one else see the lovely love story in this movie........

Boise, Idaho
Or was it just me? He came back in time to love her. Their destiny as it were. What a legacy to leave a child! WOW! I am such a romantic it stings everytime I think of this movie. The first one. The other two were good but I have to say this one is on my list of favorite romance love stories and it isn't even in that genre. So finely tuned and wrapped into the story line that I wonder if many even really go the full magnitude of the love story element in this. Did you?
@Lakota12 (42684)
ok I see no name of the movie here but I dod love watching notebook
TERMINATOR!! The picture was there so I didn't think to put in the text. Notebook was great wasn't it!
@Lakota12 (42684)
ok ok I dont see the pics when doing this from the emails!.
@Lakota12 (42684)
and no didnt think of a love story in that first one. I will really have to watch it good next time it comes on. I am waiting to watch the last one not in rent store yet and I have asked for it!
@cripfemme (7715)
I totally here you, Sarah and Kyle rock. In the new series, I like the movie powers that be are trying to capture that with John and Kate. But they need to cast a stronger Kate to fill the love interest role. The Kate in "Salvation" did nothing for me.
I think so too. Thanks.
note book is one of the great love story. i love lovestorys and my favourite movie is time machine in dat he just made time machine to bring back her lover........it's amazing na it is all time greatst movie i hav ever seen up to now
The Time Macachine is a good movie. So is Terminator and Somewhere in Time, etc., etc.
@sender621 (14956)
I wish there could have been more love scenes between kyle and Sarah. That was my favorite part of Terminator.
Thank you!
@katie0 (5212)
• Japan
Well it's James Cameron, he is good with romance (Titanic) :D And also great to keep a story in the middle and then really transform it in something big. (Aliens 2, Titanic)