Get Money from Buxwiz

Kuta, Indonesia
yup ... yesterday, I received payment from buxwiz (Buxwiz is PTC site), they payload is instant, like as neobux and Palmbux. Unfortunately, I late join on buxwiz, and I received my first payment yesterday. My friends was received second payment from there although we are standard member. So, are you member of Buxwiz? Did you have received payment from there? and what's your thought about Buxwiz, especially PTC with instant payment ?
@shally_hh (418)
yaeh,i am also a member of buxwiz,i jjoined in it three weeks ago and have not reached the minmum payout yet,but is a good news that you have received your payment instantly.i wonder how long it takes you get the first payment.
• Kuta, Indonesia
I got my first payment less a month, because I have 5 referrals active on there
@stephcjh (32327)
I am not a member of this site. I have never heard of it before. I tried to join Neobux but the site never loads for me to do so. I am leary of Bux sites. One of them still owes me money from over two years ago.
I just registered to Buxwiz last night and I think the site is good, it's like neobux I think? Hope to reach my payout soon :D
• Kuta, Indonesia
If you're active on there and get referrals active, You will get real money just a month. Good luck!
@justdoitz (130)
Yes i am a member there and i also rented 15 referrals some days back and i was very upset with this site because those referrals are very very inactive and i thought i would recycle it and then everything will be alright. I spend some money to recycle all those but it does not work. The referrals were so inactive like anything. So finally i made decision not to invest more in that site.
I think their rental prices for standards are a rip off which is the reason they are trying to help out standards. I am trying to upgrade to a magician as soon as possible on that site so I don't have to deal with their ridiculous prices.
• Kuta, Indonesia
Yup, Buxwiz been reduce for direct referrals earning.