bpBux is rescripting the entire site! It is looking nice to look at!

@Wismay (2038)
bpBux is down and is working on the site script and design. They say 41% is done and they are now working on advertisements section. The site design is looking pretty nice to look at than the earlier one! Have you seen it? What you think of it? And about the site bpBux? Just share!
I don't know something seems fishy about this site. If everyones balance resets again after this update then its definetly a scam. I'm going to hold off on investing in this site for a while until I feel they can be trusted, because I really do like the site!
@Wismay (2038)
Yep, bpbux vanished! They didn't even start officially and now the site is not loading at all. That is a scam for sure. Happy Mylotting!
I know they were doing some upgrading so I haven't check. i have always like Bpbux, I don't know why. Maybe because they inform you or whats happening before they shut down for upgrading. Unlike some sites who don't even bother to tell you anything and come back online then off line again as they like. At least, I see a progress bar at Bpbux site of their progress instead of a 404 error message.
@Wismay (2038)
Ya right! I too observed their updates. And they seem to inform members what is happening. That is a good sign. It will be nice to see a new designed bpBux. They just need to keep some stability! Many members complain that they change things frequently Happy Mylotting!