How to Escape from Scammers!

Austria
There are lot of scammers out there. I mean those that usually find thier ways to get money from someone and pretent as if they really want to help deliver a product or render any kind of service online. This is very common now that the economic of nation is down and everybody is now looking for a way to get more money online. Is this a nice job at all? Discuss the way out.
There are scam sites on the internet, but at the same time, there are many legitimate sites too. Many sites are free to join and several of these sites have been around for many years...which would indicate they have a strong business model and are able to remain well-funded. These sites are able to payout to their members every time they reach payout or request a payout. There are even some sites that help you to find out what sites are legit and which ones may be scams. MyLot is one of these sites. If you'd like a link to another that may be able to help you determine what is for real and what could be a scam, accept my friend request and I'll send you a link to the site (we can't include links in the forums, but I could send you a message if you accept my friend request!) Welcome to myLot!!
@rosekiss (30258)
• Eugene, Oregon
Scammers are all over the internet and we always hae to be on guard, that we don't fall into their snare. They will make you pay them money and leave you high and dry as their programs aren't what they say they are, and once you pay the money, you get nothing, but hearache and they run off with your money. I have been scmammed and it didn't feel good either. I am very cautious before I spend money at all. There are sometimes though where you have to spend money to make noney, and those are affiliate programs, and yet I think they can be iffy too, especially if there are no referrals. I am with an affiliate program, and I hope that it works like they say it does. I was sketpical at first, but I have seen ohters here with the same program and they have said they have made money, so that is what I am hoping for me too. I sure do need it, as I am sure we all can use money, especially in this economy. Good luck to you and happy mylotting.