What would you do after a stressful day?

So, after a stressful day at work, what would you do? Would you either go straight home, take a nice shower, and having a nice dinner. Trying to relax yourself, and not remembering how stressful this day go by? Or you would call up a couple of good friends of yours, and hanging out somewhere to have a couple of drinks, and just having happy hours? What is your solution to a extremely stressful day?
@rosepedal64 (4192)
I know this may sound strange to some and to others they would understand. I usually log onto mylot. This site is my stress reliever. I get to read about other things and make comments. I sometimes run across some discussions that keep me laughing and reading more. I start to think of my own discussion that I could start up. I'm so glad that I decided to join mylot. It has gotten me thru alot of stressful days.
wow, I never thought of mylot can be a remedy for stressful days. I did log into mylot only for earning money purpose, other than that, It just won't work for me to cure the stress I endure at work. Well, different people have their different formula of remedy, keep it up!
@Porcospino (19505)
• Denmark
When I have had a stressful day I like to go out and get a cup of coffee somewhere. I usually ask my husband to go with me so that we can chat a bit and I can relax. One of the places that we sometimes visit is called "The tasteless cafe", it is a café where the furniture and the decoration is very ugly, they have many funny things and I like to look at all the decorations while I drink my coffee. When I get back home I usually play some games on the computer, that is another way that I like to relax.
@khayshenz (1387)
After an extremely stressful day - I would typically run, and run hard. I run my hardest when I'm stressed out the most. I think because when I run I forget about everything. And a stressful day is definitely one that I want to forget! Another reason is my mind tend to linger on what made the day so stressful - so if I don't exhaust myself - I'll still be thinking about the day after my run. And that's not good for me!
@thea09 (18327)
• Greece
Hello clorissa my dear, I do so dislike stressful days as I'm sure you do too my dear. So after a stressful day I make a nice strong coffee and have it right outside the shower, then I'll pop down to the local cafenion and have a few more nice strong coffees and usually find a bit of kamakik does the trick to destress me and sometimes kamaki can lead to free lobster. I remember you tried to cut down on those expensive coffees so you could always see if they have a nice Greek coffee for you if you go out, you'll find it costs so much less, but for me of course I have the fishermen to buy mine.