Am I pursuing my dream, or is fear stopping me?

what have you always wanted to do? are you scared of trying thinking that what if your not successful with it. what fears are stopping you to pursue our dreams. i used to dream of being an accountant, and yes i was able to finished it no matter how hard it was. i was able to used it before, become an auditor.. but then too bad coz im not using it right now. maybe due to my current work offer higher salary than being an accountant.. i was thinking that somehow you really need to choose of what you think is best and willing to left your dreams behind.. but what matter is you are happy and contented with what you are doing.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
Hello friend, Sometimes we feel frustrated when we can't achieve our dreams.And even if we had it achieve,sometimes we still not happy and thinking that,something is missing. I guess it is much appropriate to say that," we are happy and contented with what we are doing"...it may or not our dream. Some people have other opinions too,like,pursuing their dreams becoz it is their happiness and maybe obsession too. But for me,i go with you...as long as i am happy with what i am doing...
@med889 (5958)
There are times in life when I think that If ever I do 'this' I might not be successful but this is only one of my negative feelings about the subject and I am being stopped by my fears for nothing so then after that I decide to do what I want to no matter if i might not be totally successful because atleast I will feel happy that I have started it and I have enough guts to do it too.
@JAYMAR777 (840)
I am pursuing my dream. Sometimes being faithful in our dreams is one of the greatest obstacles. I have the tendency to be diverted to other interest but i guess this has to be corrected in order for my dream to be fulfilled. Bout fear, I have to face that in some big ways. The thing is that I'm confident with God's help and doing my homework with what i"m working now, i can surely pull this off. Our dreams is one indication of what we are called to do, and fulfilling it is fulfillment to the max.