What Is The Usual Expression On Your Face???

@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi everyone, its been quite a long time since i either started a discussion or came to mylot... well...everyone has some expression worn on their faces...whats yours...to be more precise what expression do you have mostly? me,most of the time i have a serious face,thats why a lot of people think that i am grumpy before they even talk to me,but when i get along,my expression turns to be a warm smile,that time everyone likes me...lol [em]lol[/em... so how about you...What Is The Usual Expression On Your Face??? HAVE A NICE DAY AND HAPPY MYLOTTING!!!
@ckyera (17223)
i'd like to say that i have a serious expression on my face...but its not! for most of my friends or even other people usually tells me that i do have a smiling face! hehe...i don't know but its just like that...everytime that people calls me or try to talk to me, i always have a smile on my face...and they say that i am approachable...but of course there are still some times which are very rare that i am really serious looking...haha those were the time that i am alone in the streets or when i am in a bad mood! have a nice day! and happy posting!
@kun2349 (23475)
Serious expression on your face?? lol =D I dun really think so.. Because u are always so happy and smiling in all your responds here.. THus, i think u are a happy go lucky gal.. hehe BUt in real, i wont really know as i have not seen u personally.. lol =D BUt i guess, behind every happy or smiling face, tend to have some sad past in it, just like me.. hehe
• Regina, Saskatchewan
I'm usually smiling. I get such a kick out of watching people/strangers when I smile at them. I can just hear them thinking "Is my fly undone, do I have spinach in my teeth, is she crazy, should I back away from her slowly........etc." But I only talk to the ones that smile back at me. I figure we have something in common..........LOL
My usual expression is boredom unless I'm involved with something that relives that boredom like painting, or being here, or working.. ENJOY!!
@dragon54u (31183)
My face is usually serious, as I'm either working or doing something around the house. I live alone so the only time my expression changes is when my dogs or a movie makes me laugh. I try to laugh and smile when I can and I think I do it as much or more than most people--it feels good!
I think I usually have a blank face. That typical Huh face. Don't get me wrong I smile a whole lot but if I don't know you I got that blank face. I'm also told when I do smile I have an animated smile whatever that means I'm yet to figure it out but a lot of people have told me that. I guess I look goofy I'm not sure. I do the occassional you look mean face but it's okay I am.
@kun2349 (23475)
Usual expression?? I'm not too sure about it for i dun look into the mirror that often to find out.. lol =D All i know is that, in real, i dun smile nor laugh as often.. TO many others, i might look serious, or maybe bored?? hehe ^_^ But with i'm with my frenz, it's a completely different side of me, as i'll always be smiling or laughing away with them, and they wont get to see the boring, and serious side of me at all.. haha =D
@jellymonty (2358)
I got a smile on my face all the time.. I figure thats why countless blokes are always trying to get my phone number and why random people just walk up to me and speak with me... My colleagues at work totally hate the fact I'm always happy despite whatever is going on in the world and in my life.
@carolbee (16243)
Hi vnrsudahan. Good to see you again. I have a pleasant face and smile often. This is the reason strangers always talk to me and tell me their life history in just a few short minutes. It happens all the time. Guess I have that comforting face. I often hear that I look very familiar too. There must be another person out there in our area who has the same features. I would say I'm a happy person unless someone "pulls my chain" and upsets my lifestyle. Life is good!
@tintukm (1084)
Expressions are the one's actually which make people think of our character.I guess many people wrongly decide upon a person just by the other person's expressions.Sometimes expressions go wrongly with a person's actual attitude.Everyone can't show what's in their mind though facial expressions. i have this problem at times which I regret of.There are both expressive faces as well as not so in a single person too.
@cyrus123 (6383)
I tend to smile a lot, myself. It's just a habit with me for some reason. It's not a habit that I'm ashamed of, though. Believe it or not, I do have days when I don't feel good just like anybody else. I just try to be pleasant and not show it that much. Kathy.