Now it has become easier to get the blood we need.

@yugasini (12816)
Anantapur, India
hi mylot friends, now it has become easier to get the blood we need,kindly send a message to me if any body of your friends,kindly pass on the message to all so that if they get the blood in time,think that we have saved a life, take it is "MOST IMPORTANT"
@meapas (2434)
This is a very good thing you have started. You are on the right path of humanity. Trying to help out people in what ever way we can is a good hobby.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi meapas, thanks for the response,actually it is not a discussion,it is real thing,two days back my friend send a message to forward the same to all my friends,i think it is better to put in mylot discussion,but when i paste the entire matter with sms number mylot has not accepted the discussion,so i have reduced the thing and put to discussion,if any body need blood contact me by message,or send your email address,i will forward the message to you,have a nice day
@tigeraunt (6331)
whenever somebody needs blood, the first thing we look for is a donor from the family. it there is none, we go to the blood bank. most of the time, the problem is solved. i also heard that if one is a donor to the blood bank, it is very easy for him to be able to get when he needs it. ann
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi ann, thanks for the response,it is not a discussion,it is real thing,i have already informed the same to meapas response,you can find my comment to meapas,if you send your email address,i will forward the message to you,you can pass on the message to any of your friends,have a nice day