Innovative names that make u smile everytime u come across them...

@vandana7 (69047)
Hi everybody, I came across so many unusual names out here. For instance we have EnglishTeaduck, Sparksofinsanity, Spiceysweetie, Tattylashes, and of course Hiccup. I wonder if u have noticed them. In contrast the name I am writing under is so drab. Yawn. :( Well, if u have noticed any such names, please share them with us, and give us an opportunity to smile. :-)
@krupesh (2608)
Ingkingderders bunnybon7 KeybladeGoddess Grammieof3 Oryansbelt eyesighting UltimateAsoka Vandana
@vandana7 (69047)
I didnt like the last one. . I always ask dad what did u all do for nine months, coming up with a rotten name like that. . My list - greendesert, shames, crysontherocks77, opinionated lady, and angry kitty. I will keep adding dont worry. We will make a digest of this. Ingenious people.
@krupesh (2608)
Fyrekisser - cant imagine what would have happened to the lips
@vandana7 (69047)
. That's a good one.
@eileenleyva (11032)
In my country, the children are nicknamed with sounds like that of a drum or a bell or even a triangle. So we have Dingdong, Bongbong, or Tingting.
@vandana7 (69047)
That is cho chweet. :-) What were u when u were young - I mean u too would have some name like that, isn't it? I keep inventing such names for my father, and he did say I must have been either a Chinese or Vietnamese in my previous birth. But now I will tell him, it is Phillipines. :-) Do tell me what was or is ur pet name. :-)
@eileenleyva (11032)
I was chubby when I was a child. So my family called me Bayengyeng. In a Philippine vernacular, the whale is balyena.
@vandana7 (69047)
That is so sweet. :-) Bayengyeng. :) I am learning. :)
@prinzcy (5055)
Of course I noticed them. I've responded to some of their discussions before. I don't think there's really a weird name as our culture is different, so does our languages (of course, nickname in MyLot has nothing to do with this~~~) For some country, Mana might be a good name but in my country it mean 'Search'.
@vandana7 (69047)
Oh! I didnt know that. It is in our country that Mana means heart (not the physical one - but the one closer to soul). Search as in what? Is it derogatory? I like ur name as well prinzcy. :) Thanks for responding. Happy mylotting. :)
@prinzcy (5055)
Heart is 'Hati' here. Search is like searching for a thing. Heh, my name. Yeah, it can be funny in some way. Prinzcy however has meaning, even in my language or other.
@prinzcy (5055)
Sorry, I meant to say no meaning.
@lilaclady (28238)
I cant understand why Michael Jackson called one of his children Blanket, I think giving a kid a commonly used word as a name is cruel, its ok if the child is not a sensitive child but at some point most kids are, I think it is cruel.
• Somalia
Well if your father is michael jackson, maybe they'll think of that first before the fact that the kids name is blanket.
@bhanusb (5709)
Definitely they are witty persons. Their unusual names attract others and they get responses.
@vandana7 (69047)
Yeah. I thought so too. :) Thanks for responding. :) Have a nice day. :)