Horror movies.... Do you want to be in that movies??

Hi friends, Can you imagine that you are in a horror movie.. Which movie do you think that you don't want to be in that place of a character? Do you think being in the horror movie is as much scary as while watching that??? I think being in the horror movie is not so scary as watching it.. Feel free to give your views too... Have a great day...
@indybaty (373)
• Panama
Good question! It actually depends on the horror movie that you would pick. If you are referring to actually be "working" in a horror movie, that is actually work, and that is for anyone who works in a film, wether if its an actor or producer or screenwritter or special effects or even make up. You have to have your shcedules and your stuff pretty much in order so its a job. If you are referring to being in a horor movie as a character or has something in there.. well, I dont feel that it would be that scary, but then again, Im always the ghoul or the zombie, or the ghost or whatever monster thats on the film!!! hehehehe I just dont consider myself the main role type of character.
Hi indy, Yes, that's good that you have viewed my description in two ways.. You are welcome and really appreciate it.. Your second paragraph is my actual query. Yes, being as a zombie or a ghost is not scary, only the main role is scary..lol.. Have a great day..
@indybaty (373)
• Panama
Hahahaha thank you very much my friend! Much appreciated wih the response! The lead role is by far the scariest!, just because you have to try to survive? Naaaah!!!
Yes, surviving is the tough task..lol.. Scarying others is very easy. So, you want to chose the easy way..lol.. Have a nice day
@ElicBxn (59949)
I wouldn't want to be in the modern horror movies, but I wouldn't mind being in an old fashion type vampire movie - always rather liked them - would like to be the vamp too! hee hee!!
vampire!!! So, you don't want to be a hero in the horror movie? That sounds cool... Always vampire are beautiful than the heros isn't it.. Which movie do you want to be in??? Have a great day friend..
@ElicBxn (59949)
Oh, don't know that I can name a specific one - except maybe a funny old movie I saw that I loved, something like "Old Dracula" http://www.blackhorrormovies.com/olddracula.htm tho what I'd really like would be to be a vampire who didn't want to be one, and to turn against the ones that changed me and then, at the end, to walk into the dawn...
hmm.. That movie is from 1974 is it? so, you like to be in the movies that are too old.. Why don't you like the modern horror movies?