Will Brett Favre make it through the 2009 season?

I am asking this because when Favre had shoulder surgery a torn rotator cap was found. Far as I know it wasn't repaired and Favre can't throw deep because of it. I also am sick of the Brett Favre saga and wish it would end by him screwing and being benched! If that happens you know Godfavre will not like this and then retire! I would like to see it happen!
@jillhill (37384)
I am from Minnesota and one of those that is not happy he came out of retirement...what a prima donna! I don't think he'll make the whole season....and I don't care if he does. There were others that deserved a chance to be the main man....and they should get their shot at it...sometimes it's best to go out gracefully!
Favre is not the answer for the Vikings! In the long run Favre will be more of a bad decison then a good one! Happy Mylotting!
He should have never come back from retirement. He looks like a joke. He also looks like he has emotional issues.
Thanks for the response! Favre is a big joke and should of stayed retired!