Have you invented something?

Have you ever tried to invent something? How far did you take it? Was it a success or didn't work out? Are you still in the process? What steps did you take?
I'm a software developer and I developed lots of software used by the company. Software development is somehow considered as invention because you are inventing something to be used by people. Now I'm on the process of inventing another software program for our office. :)
Wow, that is great! That stuff boggles my mind, so I am in awe of people who can develop software. Keep up the good work!
@zapood (56)
The best way is to relax yourself. The first step in order to relax yourself is to sleep a lot.Sleeping is the most important thing when you want to feel better.
@Sir_bobby88 (8244)
Yes i had invented something and actually won a lot of prize with it , well i can't say it is invented all by myself yea . The first step is you will need a buddy and someone exprience like a teacher to guide both of you along yea .