How to increase earning in my lot????

hi friends, I was in search of making money through internet and frequently i come to know about mylot, i joined mylot but dont getting understand how to earn from mylot, i started some discussion, is it sufficieant to earn a resudential income. If its not, please suggest me to earn more, i can give much more time for this and also i want to know that mylot really pays or not?
@akuler (3539)
Hi kanukrishan, Welcome to mylot. Since you are new here, I suggest you to browse and read http://www.mylot.com/o/mylot.aspx there are a lot of information about mylot and you have to understand the guidelines. You would not get rich here in mylot. That is for sure. You can earn a few bucks a months here though. The most important thing is you are active. Try to post as much posts that you can post. But your posts must have quality in it. Posts without quality will not earn you anything. Doing task is the fastest way to earn big bucks here though. Just go to the tasks section. You can see the tasks that you can complete at the "available" tab. You can see how much they pay for each task at the bottom of task title. Writing an articles tasks so far being the most sought after task since they pay $4 sometimes to do it. You can also invite your friends and family member to be mylot members. Ask them to join under you. You will earn 25% bonus from their earning if they are your referrals. But make sure they are active here. Otherwise, it is not worth it. There a a lot of members that has been here for years. DO you think they will stay if mylot did not pay as promised? I do not think so. For your information, I reach my payout last month and I will see it in my paypal account on 15th of September. Just like last July. The most important thing here is have FUN. You can earn here while you have fun. Just forget about the earnings. Welcome again and have a nice journey here.
thanks a lot akuler, you helped me a lot here, i visited the webpage you told and many concepts are clear now.. I will try to make referrals now.. thanks again
@akuler (3539)
Getting a referrals is the best ways if we can not contribute much of our time here. As long as our referrals active, they can generate income for us. But the most important thing here is to make sure they are active. They will come here without know anything about this site. So it is your job to make them feel like home here. Try to participate on their discussion or ask them to participate in yours. It is your gain if they active though.
@pupupd (1521)
You will find loads of discussion over here if you search discussions by typing "mylot earnings" . Many members have discussed various ways to earn more. You must read all of them. Some of the best ways would be to comment to responses in your discussion. Just starting a discussion won't fetch you much, you will have to keep commenting on the responses of your users, it is something called as "Barging into discussion" Try it, you will earn a lot!
yes, there is so much discussions and responses over here, I think this is the best social networking site... And as you say i will try to post comment to every response to my discussions like this thanks
@mariposaman (2967)
first of all be assured that myLot does pay. I joined late last year and have been paid into my PayPal account several times, every time according to the schedule they said I would be. You only get paid from your initial postings and do not earn any residual income no matter how many times your post is read. The actual money paid is kept secret probably to keep the gamers at bay, however you can usually expect between one and two cents if your post is long enough and supposedly of sufficient quality. The length is easily measured but I do not know how to measure quality. When you get more posts you will be held to post pictures. When you post pictures you will be paid more, again the amount is kept secret. You simply will not earn a lot of money on myLot but if you are a regular contributor it will accumulate and you will be paid.