The first thing you eat or drink in the morning?

@mastinet (467)
What is the first thing that you eat or drink in the morning just after opening your eyes?
Hi mastinet. Best wishes.Immediately after opening eyes in the morning it is not advisable to go for eating or drinking hot or cold. First we should go for brushing the teeth and take some hot drink so that we can be free from constipation. This is most important. Do some exercises or yoga or meditations etc go for bathing, prey God for some time and then only go for eating some thing as breakfast. Thanks for the opportunity to record my views.
The first thing that goes into my mouth is water since I gargle a bit before eating breakfast. Except water, I first drink coffee before anything else. I can not live without coffee and I can even pass up a meal as long as there is coffee.
@mayka123 (10756)
The first thing that I need when I open my eyes in the morning is a nice hot cup of tea!
@tintukm (1084)
I after waking up from my sleep,go and wash my face,brush first,then coffee or may be tea that depends on what mum has on her mind.She mostly makes tea for me and coffee for her,because she never drink tea. You can say,I get the taste of my toothpaste every early morning,thus you would imagine I always select my brand of toothpaste.I sometime do drink 2-3 glass of plain water every morning ,I have got to know that drinking water without anything in the stomach early morning,purifies anyone's whole body and blood too for fast and easy movements up in the day.
@seanbryan (351)
• United Arab Emirates
Hi Mastinet! I do drink water first thing in the morning, followed by milk while eating breakfast. I usually have fried rice and egg for breakfast or plain rice and any other leftover viand from dinner.Good Day!
The very first thing that I drink early in the morning is "WATER". you know its very usefull to drink water in morning before taking any type of meal or coffee or tea, anything. Water loose your extra fat, solve your digetion problems, cheer up your energy, help to look young, and many more countless profits you can get to just drink half/one leter water daily in the morning.
@Cherryd41 (1121)
Hi Mastinet Well I am going to say the same thing my fellow MYLOTTERS said ............I drink water,thats my first drink in the moring its what I crave. Its the only thing that will really quench my thirst. Some people drink soda ,coffee,juice,ect.. to each his or her own :o) Ater water I can then usually drink a cup of coffee but I only drink that on weekends.
@dlr297 (5418)
The first thing that i drink every morning is a glass of water, while the coffee is making, then i have 2 cup of coffee. and when i'm on my second cup i start thinking about what im going to make for breakfast.
lol. i don't drink straight just after opening my eyes. i go to toilet first then after that, that's the only time i took some fruits and water. i also drink some fruit juice rather than drinking coffee in the morning as what other people normally do.
Hi There, First thing i drink in the morning is Hot Tea. It really refreshes me up to do all my day of work. I can't live without having tea for a single day. you can say that i am truely addicted to Tea.
@rainmark (4306)
Hi there, Every morning i always had my coffee first and had a breakfast cereals,sometimes rice.
@doryvien (2293)
Hi mastinet, First thing in the morning I drink water. Then I eat breakfast which is normally a variation of bread and coffee, pancakes and coffee, or any other breakfast and coffee. I also like eating fruits in the morning. Happy myLotting!