winnie the pooh

@Trensue (5253)
Hey - I need perspective and help. So please I need a LOT of different points of views and thoughts. Ask everyone you know to tell me everything they know about winnie the pooh. I am going to visit a 1st grade class and I need information. Adult information is fine. What do we know?
@stealthy (8188)
All I know is what I saw on TV some Saturdays when I was running late having breakfast and just left the TV on after the news finished. It has a kid, a teddy bear(Winnie the Pooh), a donkey(Eore-sp) and several other animals and a 40 acre woods. I din't much care for it and actually thought is was a little dangerous for kids to watch after the one I saw were the kid blew balloons with just air from his mouth and then Winnie the Pooh was able to float off a clif with them like they were helium filled balloons. I could just see some kid getting some balloons filled with air somehow and jumping off the roof of his house or out a window and being seriously injured or worse.
@Trensue (5253)
This is a great start - anyone else got some info?
@Opal26 (17690)
Hi Trensue! I don't know too much, but I will tell you what I do know! Winnie the Pooh is this adorable chubby yellow bear who loves to eat honey as most bears do! He lives in a forest with lots of friends. He has a very special kitty friend named Tigger! I believe that Tigger is his best friend. The get into all kinds of trouble together! There are other animal friends too, but that's about all I know! I love Winnie the Pooh!
@byfaithonly (10716)
Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh, dah dah dah dah... forgot the words to the song, used to know the whole thing... He's a bear, he love honey, friends are Eore, Pigglet, Owel, and my favorite Tiger. Christopher Robin is his 'human friend' and live in the woods. All I can think of right now.
@suzzy3 (8357)
Winnie the pooh came from peru with a little girl.He likes honey and always does the right thing.I hope this helps a bit.
@Stephanie5 (2947)
I love Winnie the Pooh! Here is a website that I found that gives you a brief story about Winnie's history. I hope you find it useful! Have a great day! http://www.zianet.com/demisque/PoohHistory.htm