Do you Wash your Laundry at Home?

@joezon50 (379)
Hong Kong
I want to wash my laundry at home than bringing it out to the public laundry shop.I think its much better to do it in our own place, we need to be aware of anything and we need to be more hygine. Please dont misunderstood each of us has our own opinion.Thank's.
@Preciousgem (1190)
We wash our laundry at home, actually i am the one who does laundry, i put it to the washing machine with the help of brush and laundry soap, and trice i wash it with water and in the last bowl i put some downy on it, to smell fresh.
yes, we do our laundry at home. public laundry shops are not common here and people are accustomed doing it at home and this translates to a lot of savings. aside from that, we are sure that only our own clothes are washed. we do have laundry women who does laundry either right at your own home or they bring them out and launder at their place. i am not very much sold to this practice as there is a tendency that your own clothes are mixed with other people's clothes (i am thinking healthwise). washing our own clothes guarantees us of the cleanliness and the process how it is washed.