Any Cyndi Lauper Fan Out There?

Cyndi Lauper - Dancing album
Malaysia
I never did like the looks of Cyndi Lauper. She was not exactly beautiful. She was not my image of a singer. Yet she performed well. I began to love her voice and her videos. She was an image of fun. She sang a few great songs and I love her for that. 'Time after Time', 'Girls wanna Have Fun' and 'Colours' are great hits. Adore her singing style. Do you like Cyndi and what are your favorite songs by her?
@callarse1 (4793)
Yup, of course I love her. She's one great musical artist! I can tell you a lot, are you on any forums or mailing lists? If not I can section some to you. Her latest album is Bring Ya To The Brink (2008), and she performed on Macy's Thanksgiving Parade one of the songs from that album. She has so many good songs that I cannot just name one. Basically all of her CDs are special, some songs are better than others. Many on her two CDs: 12 Deadly Cyns and then some, and The Body Acoustics have all great songs.