would you end your friendship

@trisha27 (3496)
Would you end your friendship over money that you had loaned your friend and they never payed you back. I would never end my friendship over money. I beilieve that a friendship is more important than money. It just shows that you should never loan that one person money ever again, because they never payed u back. Friendships in my opinion are a lot more important than money all together. What about you what would you do.
@nuar_y (279)
I won;t ever and my friendship over money. But sometimes, its not me, but my friend tends to stay away for me, especially after I lend him/her money, and they can't pay me back.
@trisha27 (3496)
That does tend to happen. Me I now only lend money to a friend that I completely trust, if I don't trust you sorry you're not being loaned any money. I had learned that the hard way lending money to a friend that later disappeared.
@nuar_y (279)
Good for you Trisha, I should learn the same thing too....
@killersss (638)
no i would not break my friendship over money, money is not everything in life. yes it is true that my trust over him will fall down a bit but i won't break my friendship over something that can be avoided. i will ask him for the reason and if i find the reason valid then it is completely fine and if his reason would not be so good then my trust over him will come down a bit and i won't be trusting him blindly after that.
@trisha27 (3496)
I know there exactly would have to be a definite good reason for not paying back.